10 Quotes For When You Need Inspiration

Tuesday, February 28, 2017


The other day I was having a bit of a Pinterest binge and found myself pinning endless amounts of motivational quotes to my 'Inspired' board. I started my very first job last week so I was scrolling through looking for some confidence boosting wise words and tips. Some people might see these affirmations as super deep and cringe but I actually think they're good pick me ups and reminders to keep things in perspective. At the beginning of this year I started a bullet journal and I have a few pages dedicated to jotting down quotes for whenever I need inspiration. Words can be so simple yet so effective and something as simple as a quote can instil encouragement and confidence when you're feeling a bit down in the dumps. Here are a few of my favourites;











 

 I'm someone who often imagines the worst outcomes of situations so little reminders like these to "Think Of What Could Go Right" are really useful. Most of the quotes above are focused on self belief, something we all lack from time to time, and I think that having something to reassure you that you're capable of anything is really important. Of course there's a Harry Potter quote thrown into the mix; Dumbledore was a pretty wise guy and this is one of my all time favourite quotes. I think that keeping a positive perspective while going through difficult times can be tough, but it's definitely possible, and this one always reminds me of that.



What are your favourite quotes for when you're needing a bit of inspo?

L x

You Might Also Like

0 comments