17 Things I've Learnt At 17

Wednesday, March 29, 2017


As this goes up it's my 17th Birthday so I thought it would be a nice idea to make a list of all the things I've learnt throughout my 17 years on this earth. Some are important and some are a little less serious but I've seen a few other people write posts like this and I've loved reading them so here are 17 things I've learnt at 17:

1. Change isn't always a bad thing
2. Spots, stretch marks and scars are all natural and most people have them
3. ASOS is a God sent
4. Never pluck your own eyebrows
5. At the end of the day family is the most important thing 
6. Don't surround yourself with people who make you feel like rubbish
7. You'll always survive a panic attack no matter how bad it is
8. Mum always spots fake friends so listen to her
9. Talking about things takes a weight off your shoulders
10. The ugly strawberries always taste the best
11. Always moisturise 
12. Everything happens for a reason
13. People are probably too busy worrying about themselves to be judging you
14. Regular haircuts are important- don't leave it 2 years
15. It's very true that picking spots leaves purple marks
16. Me and candles don't get on (long story)
17. Cats make everything better


Here's to 17...
Liv x

You Might Also Like

0 comments