The Get To Know Me Tag

Thursday, March 09, 2017


As I'm quite new to blogging I thought I'd answer some questions to let you know a bit more about me. I've used most of the questions from Shannon's blog so be sure to go check out her post. I love reading these and getting to know the person behind the blog, so here's my attempt:


1. What's your full name? Olivia Elizabeth Slack.
2. What colour are your eyes? Dark Brown.

3. Favourite social media account? Definitely pinterest, it's so handy for inspo for so many different things.
4. How tall are you? 5"9 and a half.
5. What's your favourite candle scent? Egyptian Musk Yankee candle, it's so lush.
6. Favourite actor? How do I only pick one, there are so many! Probably Robert Downey Jr. though he's a legend.
7. Favourite Actress? Julia Roberts every time.
8. Favourite Movie? This is so hard especially because I'm the most indecisive person ever. One that stands out is My Best Friends Wedding because I've watched it about a million times and it never gets old.

9. Person you last texted? My mum- she's the only person who texts me, hah jk (not really).
10. Worst Habit? Biting my nails and the skin around them, I've been doing it since I was a child and I've never been able to stop.
11. Favourite food? Quite random but fajitas. Mexican food is the bomb.
12. What are you in love with? My cat. (yes I'm 90 and lonely).
13. Favourite snapchat filter? The beard one that makes you look like Jesus.
14. Favourite Makeup Brands? NYX, Urban Decay, Rimmel.
15. What's your favourite book? All The Bright Places.
16. What is your biggest pet peeve? This sounds arrogant but excessive coughing. I know people can't help it but it just goes through me.
17. Summer or Winter? Winter because CHRISTMAS.
18. What is your zodiac sign? Aries.
19. Favourite smells? I'm that really weird person who loves the smell of petrol. Also, bonfires and freshly baked bread.
20. Song last listened to? Used To Be My Girl, The Last Shadow Puppets.
21. Number of siblings? 2- An older sister and younger brother.
22. Current time? 21:13
23. Biggest fears? I'm a massive wuss so there are quite a few. Heights, water, and snakes are the big ones though.
24. What hair colour do you have? Dark Brown.
25. Favourite colour? Orange because it reminds me of October, my favourite time of year.
26. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? Ooh this is a tough one but probably Paris because it's just so beautiful but also think of the croissants.
27. Favourite tv shows? Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars.
28. What qualities do you admire in a person? Honesty and a good sense of humour.
29. Which Harry Potter House are you? Ravenclaw and my patronus is an Osprey.
30. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? There have been quite a few over the years actually. I went from wanting to be an author to a hairdresser to an FBI agent.
31. Favourite blogs? Lily Melrose, Poppy Deyes, and Grace Victory.
32. Favourite youtubers? Shane Dawson, Velvetgh0st, and NikkieTutorials.
33. Tea or coffee? You can't beat a good brew.
34. What's your favourite quote? "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." Dumbledore.
35. Are you excited about anything? Yes! I'll be turning 17 on the 29th March so I'll finally be able to start driving lessons. 
36. Favourite hobbies? Photography, baking, reading.
37. Favourite band? Arctic Monkeys.
38. Favourite fruit? Raspberries.
39. When did you start blogging? January 2017 as a sort of New Years resolution. I was too scared to start one for ages.
40. Dream job? Beyonce's best friend. No, I don't know really, something science based appeals to me.



Let me know if anyone else answers these Q's on their blog, I'd love to give them a read.

Liv x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this post, thanks for using my questions! My best friends wedding is a huge fave of mine too x

    shannon x
    http://shannonmichelle1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou lovely! It's so good, I've watched it so many times x

    ReplyDelete