April Playlist

Thursday, May 04, 2017


Last month I found myself listening to a lot more music than usual. Don't get me wrong, I usually listen to music most days anyway but I seemed to be broadening my horizons a bit more. I always love discovering new music and finding new people to listen to so here are a few of my most played songs from throughout April:

1) Vertigo by Mini Mansions
2) Stop The World I Wanna Get Off With You by Arctic Monkeys
3) Secrets by The Weeknd
4) The Importance Of Being Idle by Oasis
5) Sign Of The Times by Harry Styles
6) Start A Fire by John Legend
7) Perfect by Ed Sheeran
8) 1973 by James Blunt
9) In The Morning by Razorlight
10) Lonely Boy by The Black Keys
11) Better Together by Jack Johnson
12) Roses by Kanye West
13) Undercover by Kehlani
14) All We Got by Chance The Rapper
15) All Things Go by Nicki Minaj
16) Blue by Beyonce
17) Mykonos by Fleet Foxes


What music were you listening to in April?
Liv x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. 1973 by James Blunt is SUCH a classic! I've been loving Ultralife by Oh Wonder recently xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a sing your heart out in the car song. Ooh I haven't heard that xx

      Delete