Marina Strolls

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I'd much rather be writing posts and sharing photos from cool trips to Amsterdam or sunny holidays in Greece but I can't really see that happening any time soon. For now, I'll have to do with snapping photos of my stomping ground; Swansea. I won't lie, I often hear it being described as a shithole but I guess people either love the place they grew up in or can't wait to move away. I personally love it here and although not every square inch is pretty, I have a few places that I think are lush (and quite photogenic).

One thing Swansea is blessed with is beaches. This for me is my favourite thing about where I live because the beach is where I'm most content. The Marina however is one of my other happy places. It's so peaceful and serene and it has a much different vibe to a lot of other areas in Swansea. I'm always down there going for walks with my Dad, taking photos and chatting over cappuccinos. My my laptop has so many photos of the Marina so I thought I'd just display them on here as a kind of 'photo diary'.












Liv x

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Liv your photography is on point! Really enjoyed going through these pictures. The marina looks so pretty and photogenic. And can we just talk about that cappuccino it looks amazing! Great post girl!
    Megan xo http://itsmeganquinn.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looking at it makes me crave a cup! Thankyou lovely!!xox

      Delete
  2. I love your photos Liv! Seeing this makes me wish there was a beach and a marina near me, as it sounds so peaceful! Great post xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so peaceful!! Thankyou Han xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful shots .
    Lippie💋
    http://lippie143.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true; most people love a place so much that they want to stay, and other people hate a place so much that they can't wait to leave. I grew up in Johannesburg, and I'm leaving.

    Lovely photos of Swansea. It's so nice to put pictures to the name.

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Johannesburg looks incredible!! I'm glad you liked it:)xx

      Delete
  5. The Marina is beautiful! Lincoln kind of has one but Swanseas looks so peaceful- lovely post and great photography x x

    Lifeofablonde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! So nice for walks when the sun is out. Thankyou xx

      Delete
  6. My friend lives in Swansea, this makes me want to visit him. It looks really nice! Thank you for sharing, I wish I was in Greece too haha x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I like Swansea, there's really no comparison to Greece!!

      Delete
  7. Awh that looks lovely! I always find walks by the Marina so relaxing! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're so good for clearing your head xx

      Delete